Monday, August 8, 2011

World Cat Day

My PM is so silly; she knows nothing about badges.  However, that does not mean we should ignore this special day!

My PM was well trained by my predecessor and knows that I dominate her world; or should.  She knows not to bring other cats around and that only very few humans can be admitted into my sanctuary.  She very often provides a great deal of lap time and shares some of her foods with me.  She provides catnip at almost every demand. 

I was rescued, so I know how lucky I am.  Many cats suffer from poor or no homes, hunger and other problems.  That could have been me.  So, I thank the people who rescued me and helped me connect with my PM, my human soul mate.

3 comments:

  1. Mommy sees me as her soul mate too. We are linked and a loving team. No wonder we're friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been spotty commenting today so we are going to try to zip around this evening and tell our friends we hope they had a great World Cat Day and may it be a fab World Cat Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be so late with this comment--the Human has not been so obedient lately. I'll have to work on that.

    I hope you had an EXCELLENT WCD with your P.M. She does a fine job in her position.

    ReplyDelete