Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Out of Commission pt 2

PM here; I was graceful enough on Monday afternoon to trip over a step about two inches high and fell flat out on the ground.  Bruised and stiff.  It was made worse yesterday when I had to drive an hour and a half each way to meet my brother and take care of transferring the title of the car he found for me.  A littlebit better today.  Thanks for the concern.  I've gotten a big dose of purr therapy tonight and Ringo is quite handy with the errands!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your accident. Thank heavens you didn't break anything - just badly bruised with a wounded ego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We is soooo sorreez to hear about your accident! We are sure the Princesses (and Ringo--actually, I'm still a bit confused about Ringo's true identity....) will comfort you with purrs, P.M. Nosetaps all around!

    ReplyDelete