Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday was my day to be under the weather.  I think I am doing better, I know the PM was very worried yesterday, but she did not seem quite as worried today.  I think it was just a bad morning and hope she will see that, too.

It got very cold here last night, PM said it was because of bad weather in Missouri.  I hope all the kitties and humans are OK.  PM says many or not, but we will keep the claws crossed that they don't find any more hurt or dead.

PM has 'state auditors' coming to work tomorrow to interview her and a nurse about one of her clients.  She is a little nervous because she has not been interviewed for an audit here before.   She had a practice yesterday.

All in all, we're kind of tied up right now and hope thing settle down over the long weekend.  We will be checking with all of you soon.

2 comments:

  1. we'll be waiting for you and hoping too that you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are better, Princess!

    My Human has been spending like a gazillion hours at work. Now, ordinarily I do not need teh cuddles, but it's so bad even **I** am starting to miss her.

    Wait--did I say that?

    ReplyDelete