Saturday, December 14, 2013

Snow!

Since the PM tends to stay home a bit more when it snows, I always look forward to it.  I know others do not agree and I do not like it when she has to go out in the icky stuff!  I understand stoopid humans can behave even more stoopidly in the snow.  Hard to believe, but there it is.

We hope all of you are staying warm and dry!  If you know of some yardcats that are getting cold, Pinterest has interesting suggestions for making homes out of Rubbermaid crates for them.......just a thought.  We wish we had known about this when we were still on Capitol Drive and had yardcats......

1 comment:

  1. Helping those who are helpless like that means so very very much. My heart aches for the poor cats who much get frostbitten and hurt so badly out in the deep snow.

    ReplyDelete