Thursday, February 3, 2011

BIizzard Daze!

And yes, the PM has been in a daze!  The snows were so bad that she was allowed to leave her job as fundraiser for the realm early on Tuesday and was off all day Wednesday.

However, that meant more attention for Me!  Have any of the other felines out there ever had yogurt?  Or chicken giblets?

I had my third yogurt Tuesday night--raspberry.  Not as good as lemon, but better than strawberry.  I lapped up quite a bit.

Then, on Wednesday, she baked a chicken and finally after *13 years* thought to cook the giblets for me.

I don't think I've every had something quite so scrumptious.  I recommend them highly.

We are so pleased that Spitfire has been knighted.  We look forward to his first formal intelligence report on the dog park near his outpost.

1 comment: