Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sleepy Sunday

We have finally been having some rain this week; mostly at night.  We both just sleep through it.  Rain knocks the PM out.  She has a hard time staying awake during it.  And if she's not going to wake up with me when it thunders, I'll just cuddle closer to her.  The Countess maybe needs to take my advice.

When I was younger, one time I started howling one night at something outside the window.  I was inconsolable and thoroughly frightened.  I I even woke the PM up, but I learned not to go looking for scary things, but just to enjoy what is right around me.  Why look for trouble?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could take that advice. I don't know if it is becuse I am so young or if it is because that raccoon was so big. Much bigger than me and he scared me badly.

    ReplyDelete