Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Unexpected weekend company

I surprised the PM on Friday evening when I brought home weekend company; a little chipmunk I had been playing with in the royal courtyard.  I carried it in just as I would have carried a kitten and, when I let it go, we proceeded to play tag.

The PM did not enjoy watching our game.  I guess chipmunk tag is not a human thing.  In fact, several times over the weekend, when we went to play, the PM would shut me off in the bed and bathroom area while she tried to help the chipmunk get outside.  Finally on Sunday afternoon, it got out.  She has heard no more squeaks or found any evidence to the contrary.

But will she?

2 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. It seems kind of sweet that you treated your little friend as a kitten....but....did Chippy REALLY leave the building under his own steam? Hmmm. In quiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi! Just stopping by to send a few head bonks and nosetaps to you & the P.M.

    ReplyDelete