Monday, October 8, 2012

Swoosh! Wee!

from the Princess' Diary:

Well, I can hardly believe it!  After multiple tests by the Quartermaster, General Boopsie, SAS Ringo and volunteer kitties from the courtyard, I have finally travelled via tunnel with hologram contraption!

It's really quite exhilarating.  I could do it every day that royal duties don't keep me at home.

First, I made a short hop to visit the Queen Bea (emeritus).  She was surprised to see me!  She is such a timid soul, I couldn't convince her the tunnel wouldn't eat her and that she would reassemble appropriately.  She also had a hard time believe the hologram left behind really could fool her Daddah.  But we had a nice reunion anyway.

Next, the Royal Court and I went to see the cranes, herons and egrets.  The PM and Ringer were not kidding--those things are huge!  They stand 4 to five feet tall.  If I swam, I would have been afraid they would catch me for lunch!  We also picnicked on Bald Bluff, which allows for good security.  It is amazing how fresh air can enhance your appetite.

The cranes have most graciously accepted Our offer of hunting rights within the Realm. However, they do note there are not many places for them to take off and land in the Realm due to the congestion provided by humans and vile automobiles.  Therefore, they will reserve the rights for emergency use only.  After seeing how much room they need for takeoff, it is understandable.

Coco the Adorable has returned to her regency and has stated she will start an assembly line to make contraptions so that any interested parties may acquire one.

No comments:

Post a Comment